Wednesday, May 16, 2012

(I) May Catch Up!



We finally have Spring in Vancouver!

Not related to post, but so stinkin' cute!
Taken over Easter in his outfit from Nana
 How has it been almost 2 months since I last posted?!? I have had lots of things to post about, but sadly can't get my act together enough to take any pictures.  There were:

- Easter packages to nieces and nephews which included little felt chicks and beeswax candles along with a homemade card.

- Board books for birthday gifts to Charlie and Anya

- a lunch bag and cosmetic case for a sister's birthday

- another Milo vest (this one for Davin - hopefully I will actually get a picture of this one!)

We've had a busy Spring with LOTS going on including:

- planting our first vegetable garden. We've started small, just going with tomatoes, peas, carrots, sunflowers, adn a few herbs. I'm so excited to see how it goes.

- I started on the GAPS diet, which truly deserves a post of its own. So much to learn, so much time in the kitchen trying to get organized, so much more meal planning until we get into a bit of a groove.

- William is 8 months old (what?1? how did that happen?). He is a happy easygoing little guy who we all adore. Cutting some teeth and trying really hard to talk and walk when he is not eating everything under the sun - look out world!

- The other night Davin staged an impromtu photo shoot and then wanted to send the pictures to grandparents and friends wishing them a Happy Mother's Day, which we did:



The girls are stuck to each other like glue these days, playing together all day, for the most part pretty peacefully.  I hope their close relationship continues as they get older, it is so sweet to see.

Hopefully now that I've actually posted something it will spur me on to become somewhat consistent again... no promises!

No comments:

Post a Comment